Monday, August 22, 2011

Family Sketches


Hello peoples! I am announcing that my hiatus is officially DONE! Thank. You. God.

So. Does this mean i got everything in my life figured out and fixed? Absolutely not. It's life, after all. But I feel that things are far more under control then they were during the last few months.

So what do I have for my first stuff back? For the start, a rare look into my sketchbook: sketches of my family, from Canada Day.



Well, technicly, a few of my family as thier Chineses Zodiac symbols. These lovely critters would be my gigantic little brother (the monkey), and my two nieces (oldest is the dragon, youngest is the sheep)! My youngest niece continued yelling "I am not a sheep!", and convinced me to draw her as a fairy ^_^'

More to come later. Until then,

Seeya,
Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment