Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Arrow Advertising Pamphlet


Side 1

Side 2

And now for something completely different.

This is an older piece from my last year of school: Make a visual report based on a job you observe. I chose Arrow Advertising, a job I actually had... almost two years ago, now. Yes, that's right. skin-and-bone Tegan had a job consisting of 90% physical activity. You can check their website here: Arrow Advertising.

The pamphlet is designed to be printed double sided, and cut along the red line at the top, so as to make the arrow shape.

After the assignment was finished, I wasn't completely happy with it, so I put it on the back burner with other assignment that I planned to fix up once school was up. I found it a few weeks ago, decided I still liked it, and fixed it up.

What?

Okay, so technically nothing else "new" per-say, except from sketches from last weeks sketch-log. In my continuation of trying to redo the site with my excellent HTML skill (Har-dee-har), and social and job related things this week, I'm doing a bit of filler. There will be multiple posts this week, as I add some things here that are only on DA, and vise versa, and set up some pages to make it easier to move about the site.

I DO however, have something special planned for next week on both sites. Till then!

Seeya,
 Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment