Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Power Girl Redesign



"Eyes up here."


-------------------------

Hey guys! Here's the image from last weeks article at SlugLady's Sketch-blog. I talk about "Powerful Icons"... and Power Girl.

I'm pretty happy with the design. Changed the boob window to a triangle to fit in the icon, made the boots and gloves more similar to Kryptonian clothing in the New 52. True, I made is very similar to the original version, but I am a big fan of that costume. This was about Icons, so I kept as many Power Girl Icons as possible, including those iconic to myself.

I think if I was to change something, it would be the size of the lips (slightly too big), and add some seam lines to the gloves and boots, and make them shinier. Right now, they look to cloth-like. The cap too.

Oh, and I've been trying to decide what to do for posts regarding the Sketch-Log. I don't want to dump everything on you guys in one day, and waiting a week afterwards was not a great idea. So the Sketch-Log will now be posting on Wednesday!

Don't look at me like that. I said that I was still figuring out what would be best for the schedule. Tuesday still works, but I don't like posting on both sites in one day, especially since I post drawings from both sites on ArtSlug anyway. Don't worry, ArtSlug with still update on Tuesday. But the sketch-log will update every other Wednesday, with it's drawings also posted on Artslug the same day. 

Now if you excuse me, I have a lot of work to do! More updates tonight as i start balancing DA and ArtSlug!

Seeya,
 Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment