Thursday, July 26, 2012

SD character preview

Hey guys! Thought I take a tiny break from trying to finish the next article to post what I meant to post yesturday, but couldn't because I got caught up doing my errands and ran out of time (it's gonna be one of those weeks, ain't it?).


So you guys have seen my SD style, right? Looks kinda cute, kinda stereotypical Japanese-Chibi at times. But I like it. Unfortuantely, it's also very limiting at times, expecially with limbs. That, and when I draw other characters, they are much less distint from my own SlugLady avatar. (Compare my wonder woman doodles to doodles of my character dressed up at wonder woman and you'll see what I mean).  I want characters to have more distinct character sillohetes

So I've been working on puting more variety into my style. I've been a big fan to stretching and squashing and exagerating characters (I'm a big fan of retro cartoon art) so I put a bit more of that in. I have a lot more skethces but these were the best ones.

Lets see here, first row we have Batman, a very very quick sketch of Cable, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Harely Quin, and myself. Next row, we have Superman, and Little Loki, Leah and Ikol from Journey into mystery, Poison Ivy and Power Girl.

That's it for now. Tomorrow will be the Sketch-Log update.

Seeya,
 Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment