Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Power Girl redesign sketches

You know what's actually hard about having a schedule on an art site? No, not life getting in the way (though there is that). It's when I'm working on a long project i don't want to show until it's completely done, i... don't really have anything to show you guys...

I basically tried drawing something last night and you know what popped out?


Huh.

So instead, here are those sketches from my power girl remake I promised ages ago. You can see the final product here, and the article for the drawing here.

















The boob window was probably the hardest part, as i was trhying to see if i could work it in, while also working in the icon. Took a while to find the right balance before a settled on the the triangle shape.

Okay, so that is it for now. I got a lot of big projects coming up in the next couple of weeks, so I can't be completely sure what you're going to see when. Have to wait and see ;)

Seeya,
 Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment