Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mantis and Torg Poster WIP

DON'T LIE TO HER

GALACTIC RANGERS - ENLIST TODAY


Yo!

Here are two "posters" I've been working on. Mantis' poster is based old mystery and drama movie posters, while Torg's is based on WW1 and WW2 posters. Some of you might notice a similarity between Torg's poster and my older illustration, CHOP. Which would be correct. Both are inspired by  the style of Soviet posters from that era. And more will be on the way. The Galactic Rangers really like their propaganda.

Good news! I've got most of my programs working again! Still having an issue with After Effects, so my plans (wink wink nudge nudge) are still gonna be on hold.

But I will continue the week of sketches! Next stuff will be doodles from my sketch book

Buh bye!
Tegan Dumpleton aka The SlugLady

No comments:

Post a Comment