Thursday, May 11, 2017

I'M GOING TO BE AT THE ART WALK!! And sketches!

Earlier this week I showed you guys this picture from a secret project.

I am pleased to announce that that secret project is THE EDMONTON ART WALK.



Every year, Edmonton's Whyte Avenue becomes art central, with artists selling and making art all down the street! And this year, I'm gonna be one of them.

So what does this mean for updates?

I'm still getting use to my work hours, but with me working on stuff for the Artwalk, you should be seeing regular art updates. Now, both of these projects are going to take up a lot of time. Heck, just getting a few things worked out in the last two weeks was so insane, I couldn't work on fixing Slug At Work.

But I won't be selling comics at the Artwalk, which means I'm definitely going to attempt to make comics at the same time so I don't get withdrawal or something! I don't know how, and I'm going to be extremely busy, but I'll do what I can to make it work!

Basically, updates are irregular from now till the ArtWalk

Oh yeah, I promised sketches for you guys, right?

Well, I'll be honestly, these aren't the greatest sketches, because I was drawing super light and running out of pages,(i have now turn the book upside down and drawing on the back pages) but heres a few rough sketches for now






And the one nice sketch!


So you can see a bit of a theme going on. Sharks and Slugs. That's still not final, I've got mermaids and betta fish paintings on the way too and possibly some other things.

That's all for now guys

Wish me luck. Cause its going to be and interesting two months!

-Tegan Dumpleton aka The SlugLady

No comments:

Post a Comment